*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768203-My-huge-pokemon-family/cid/1291229-Other
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Family · #1768203
The life of a trainer's new family as she/he goes through her life and day.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other

    by: Aero Neon Ookami
HERM: Akira ~ Age: 17 = A wonderful kid who'd you least expect to be a herm (not in how he acts but how he/she looks more of female), loves to go around the world and adventure meeting new people and pokemon. And yes, his real name is Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser Akira. It was his dad's fault. His sister and brother joined him. 6'4''. Has long light blue hair, forest green eyes, and a slim body.

MALE: Nina ~ Age: 14 = His looks are both blinding....and wrong. Appears to be female in looks. Ever since the doctor called him female and forgot to look at the kid, they called him Nina, it took a lot out of the parents. He's friendly and very playful. His mom is Daisuke's step-mom. 5'1''. Has a very sexy slim body, long pink hair, soft blue eyes, and tends to wear random and strange normal clothes.

FEMALE: Hinata ~ Age: 20 = The most feared member of Hiromi's family. Her strength alone rivals her aunts Reshiram and Kyogore and uncles Zekrom and Groudon all at the same time, especially when she's mad. She's normally very friendly and nice but has a short temper. 5'10''. Has black short-ish and long hair, purple eyes, sexy body, and is an arcanine.

+more later...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Akira

*Noteb*
2. Nina

*Noteb*
3. Hinata

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aero Neon Ookami (UN: aeroneonookami at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aero Neon Ookami has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768203-My-huge-pokemon-family/cid/1291229-Other