*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kim Pine
  2. Let's get started!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767948-Scott-Pilgrims-Shrunken-Life/cid/2892920-Kim-Pine
by Bass
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1767948
Scott Pilgrim is now at the mercy of the females in Toronto! Will he survive?
This choice: Kim Pine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kim Pine

    by: Bass
*Groan* "What happened last night?" Scott said as he woke up with a nasty headache. He quickly noticed his surroundings, he was in someone's room, but everything was really big! He appeared to have been shrunken overnight! Scott couldn't believe his eyes. "This has to be a dream, right?" he asked himself. Before he could pinch himself to see if he was dreaming, the bedroom door opened. Kim enters the room looking as unenthusiastic as ever and completely unaware of Scott staring up in awe of how big she was compared to him. Scott yells at Kim to try to get her attention. "HEY KIM! IT'S SCOTT! I'M DOWN HERE!" "Hm?" Kim looked down and noticed him.

You have the following choices:

1. "Scott?!? Is that you?"

*Noteb*
2. "Ugh, a bug."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bass (UN: megaman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bass has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767948-Scott-Pilgrims-Shrunken-Life/cid/2892920-Kim-Pine