*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Here comes the big one
  2. Dr.Cox
  3. Who?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767637-Scrubs-shrinking/cid/1087955-Here-comes-the-big-one
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1767637
Jd or one of the characters from scrubs shrinks down and faces a lot of problems.
This choice: Yes, you dive out of the way  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Here comes the big one

    by: yo-yo42
You look up in fear and horror at your Ex-wife's great ass, but at this size it's just as deadly as it is nice to look at. As Jordan lowered herself onto the chair unaware she could crush you, the person she was waiting for, you decided that moving was the best and only option if you wanted to survive her ass. You started sprinting towards the middle area of the sofa where Jordan's ass couldn't crush you like a tiny bug, as you came to the edge of the area Jordan would be sitting you felt like Indiana Jones escaping from a temple of doom, then you focused yourself as you didn't want to fail. You slid from under Jordan's giant ass as it landed on the sofa. You stood up, brushed off and turned to face Jordan, BAMM! Jordan's hand sent you flying up in to the air, you came rocketing down and crashed.....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. In-between her boobs

2. On her lap

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yo-yo42 (UN: yo-yo42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
yo-yo42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767637-Scrubs-shrinking/cid/1087955-Here-comes-the-big-one