*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dr.Cox
  2. Who?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767637-Scrubs-shrinking/cid/1087951-DrCox
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1767637
Jd or one of the characters from scrubs shrinks down and faces a lot of problems.
This choice: Dr.Cox  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dr.Cox

    by: yo-yo42
After a long shift at the hospital you returned home and you planned on relaxing on your sofa, watching sports and drinking gin, after a hour or so you dozed off and you awoke to the door opening you saw the control was 5x bigger than yourself! You realised that you had shrunk to a inch or 2 in height and on top of that Jordan your Ex-wife had just came in. You turned towards the door and Jordan and started yelling at her, but with no success you just sat back down and watched Jordan walk around, "Perry! Perry! Where are you?" she called but you couldn't answer her. "I might as well sit down and wait for him, he must of went shop or something" Suddenly you stood up as Jordan walked towards the chair, you prayed she didn't sit where you was, does she?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes, but your to scared to move

2. Yes, you dive out of the way

3. No, you walk toward her for help

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 yo-yo42 (UN: yo-yo42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
yo-yo42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767637-Scrubs-shrinking/cid/1087951-DrCox