*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766017-Size-Candy/cid/1086841-Keep-those-wheels-a-rollin
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1766017
Size changing on a planet where only the good die young
This choice: Keep those wheels a rollin'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Keep those wheels a rollin'

    by: TopMilenko
On the opposite side of town you see a pair of hundred foot tall bikini babes shopping at an open mall.

In the lane beside you, you see a big burly biker guy with several foot tall biker chicks on his handlebars mooning you and flashing their tits.

This place has everything. You stop at a traffic light and a naked hottie walks right up to your truck. "Hey Space Traveler! Want some home grown?" She blows you a kiss.

Since you're in the cab of your truck, the sexy lady grows herself to ten feet tall so she can stick her face in the window with you.

"How about a good time?" She asks now amazonic in size.

You have the following choices:

1. Hell, yea! Hop in!

2. I will have to get back to you on that

*Noteb*
3. Screw being a trucker, go with this babe

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopMilenko (UN: topmilenko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopMilenko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766017-Size-Candy/cid/1086841-Keep-those-wheels-a-rollin