*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Arrive on Durlexx
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766017-Size-Candy/cid/1083968-Arrive-on-Durlexx
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1766017
Size changing on a planet where only the good die young
Chapter #1

Arrive on Durlexx

    by: TopMilenko
Wanderer, adventurer, trucker, and space cowboy are all job descriptions for you.

The online brochure for Durlexx rated it as a class A environment with a class O sexual orientation.

"Free sex," was all you needed to know with all the other worlds in the common trade routes opening gaudy brothels that charge an arm and leg for their services.

Once down, your ship converts into a ground hauler and you begin driving toward the big city to deliver.

On the way, you see strange and weird things. A ten story high heeled shoe is nearby with a sign announcing it as "The Big Twin Souvenir Shop," in front of it?

You decide to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopMilenko (UN: topmilenko at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopMilenko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766017-Size-Candy/cid/1083968-Arrive-on-Durlexx