*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ms Williams limping
  2. go see Ms Williams
  3. Nicky
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/3083630-Ms-Williams-limping
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: Ms Williams limping  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ms Williams limping

    by: Tiorino
You see Ms. Williams limping to her office. You run the last steps to her to help her. "Ms. Williams, what happend, can i help you?" you ask worried for her well-being. "Ah X (Filler for (Your Name)), it's nothing big. I just strained my ankle on the campus and the nurse said i have to stay on low profile the next two weeks" she says. You go on one knee to inspect and memorise her very nice size 23 bit feet. "Nonsense, you are injured, so let me help you" you say to her after standing up. "Thank you X" she says and holding up your shoulder, but you have other plans. You pick her up bridal-style and carry her to her office. "I'm sorry if this seems inappropriate, but this way is better as you are not pressure your nice feet anymore" you say while carrying her.

In her office you help her into a chair, where she leans back and relaxes. "Ah, thank you X. And don't worry, i didn't find the way you hold me bad" she says nicely. "But why are you here? You don't have class with me. Maybe you came to pamper my feet instead?" she asks jokingly wiggling her uninjured feet before you. You blush a little bit, because you would want to do it, but don't want to say it out loud. "Unfortunately no. I came here because Nicky asked me for help for one of your assignments regarding sexual attraction of the opposite sex. I just want to make sure i know the gist about it, so i can help her accordingly. In between i could make time to help your feet get better" you say to her.

What does she say?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Nicky said the Truth

*Noteb*
2. Nicky lied

*Noteb*
3. I tell you, if you pamper my feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tiorino (UN: tiorino1221 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/3083630-Ms-Williams-limping