*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. her office
  2. You see Ms. Teela
  3. go see Ms Williams
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2666977-her-office
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: her office  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

her office

    by: Pen_dude
"Lets go to your office its fairly big and you have a pretty comfortable recliner in there. That way you can be comfortable as I give your big sexy feet the attention and love they deserve" you beam a smile at her. She returns the gesture and agrees happily. You both make it to her office with no problems and she closes the door and locks it. She sits on her recliner and you sit in front her indian style. She takes off her big flats slowly and you admire the view of her huge soles. "Wow. You really do have the biggest feet I have ever seen" you say in excitement. She happily states "25 inches long and 10 inches wide. In just glad I finally found someone who likes my huge feet" she says. Still staring at her feet you move your face closer to her bare soles. You feel the heat radiate off of her feet as you slowly inch your face closer and closer "your feet have to be the sexiest pair I have ever seen in my entire life. I love how big and meaty they are." You take a deep breathe and admire her scent also running your finger up her sole tickling her slightly" she giggles and moans lightly. "Please dont tease me just get to it" she says. You put your face up to her huge meaty sole and...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Worship her toes

*Noteb*
2. Lick her huge soles

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pen_dude (UN: ealastor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2666977-her-office