*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tease/Denial
  2. She fails
  3. Order her to suck you off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755392-Tough-Love/cid/1061841-TeaseDenial
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1755392
Choose a role: dominant or submissive
This choice: Tease/Denial  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Tease/Denial

    by: Commander Dartimien
You grip her hair, pulling her up on her toes again, hearing her heels pop out. "And here I thought a slut like you would have been used to sucking guys off," you growl, turning and throwing her onto the bed behind you. "Stretch yourself out. Spread-eagled. I want to find you like that when I come back. With this on your face." You throw her one of the blindfolds from the shelf, watching it land at her feet before you turn and walk out of the room.
Behind you, you can hear her put the blindfold on and climb up into the bed, stretching herself out. You take a case of tools from the side room and walk back in, throwing it onto the bed between her spread legs. "Good little slut. Looks like there's some hope for you after all." You see her freeze, wondering what's in the toolbox.

What is it?

You have the following choices:

1. Ratchet and Clamp Set (Manual Stimulation)

*Noteb*
2. Tripod and Vibrator (Automatic Stimulation)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Commander Dartimien (UN: dartimien at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Commander Dartimien has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1755392-Tough-Love/cid/1061841-TeaseDenial