*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Disrepair
  2. The nightmare begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1754093-Fabrik-der-Toten/cid/1064082-Disrepair
by Scorch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1754093
Allied forces meet a terrifying new enemy, Nazi zombies.
This choice: PFC. Jerry (J.J.) Jackson (motor pool)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Disrepair

    by: Scorch
J.J. sat with his back aginst the door of what could only be a motor pool, jugding by the truck with it's engin siting on the ground next to it and the jeep raised off the ground. J.J. sweept his Thompson from side to side, scaning the room. He sighed in relif when he didn't see anyhting in the well lite room.
didn't look like the...germans had been in here. As he pushed himself up he saw that something infact had happened there. one of the jeeps was crashed into the inside of the roll up door and by the opan driver side door was a pool of blood, along with a few shell casing as signs of fighting the rest of the room was un disturbed.

J.J shuttered as he thought about the fact that only a German would have been here to try and escape with one of the vehicals and it looks like he had been attacked the same as his unit ahd.

"What the fuck is going on here.....why would they attack there own guys?" J.J. said out loud. he scaned the room agian and saw there was a door on the far side that probly lead furthing into the compound.

You have the following choices:

1. Search the room

*Noteb*
2. Go to the door.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scorch (UN: scorch21500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scorch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1754093-Fabrik-der-Toten/cid/1064082-Disrepair