*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Now serving....
  2. The nightmare begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1754093-Fabrik-der-Toten/cid/1063445-Now-serving
by Scorch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1754093
Allied forces meet a terrifying new enemy, Nazi zombies.
This choice: PFC: Allen Lopez (Mess hall)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Now serving....

    by: Scorch
Lopez had ran for the only open door he had seen, thank god the door had a lock on it and it seemed to be working for now. All Lopez had seen when he ran in ws a large room with tables and chairs, then he had turned around to slam the door shut, lock it and back away with his Springfield at the door, there was pounding on the other side of the door bit the door was holding, thank god. He breathed a sigh of relife and then relized he ahd his abck to an open room that he ahd not checked. he spun around expecting to see more of those....those things! but the room was empty except for more tables and chairs then lopeze had thought, looks like he ahd run for the mess hall.

The tables were relativly undisturbed, some even had rotten food still on them, till his eyes drifted to the middle of the room, where the only light was coming from. There all the tables and chaits were either fliped on there sides ot in a tight circle. juging from the smears of blood, bullet holes and empty shell casings a major battle took place here, some sort of final stand from the looks of it, one that he wasn't sure who had one, all he was sure of was that there was a lot of buzzing coming from inside the makeshift cover of the tables and chairs....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go Investigate the circle

*Noteb*
2. Go Around

*Noteb*
3. Head for the kitchen

*Noteb*
4. Head for the other doors at the far side of the room.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scorch (UN: scorch21500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scorch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1754093-Fabrik-der-Toten/cid/1063445-Now-serving