*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bloodbath
  2. The nightmare begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1754093-Fabrik-der-Toten/cid/1063440-Bloodbath
by Scorch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #1754093
Allied forces meet a terrifying new enemy, Nazi zombies.
This choice: Pvt. Cameron Cole (infimery)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bloodbath

    by: Scorch
Cole sat panting aginst the wall away from the door, his BAR was leveled at the door and his eyes darted around abit franticly at the shadows around him. Cole slowly started to get contol of his breathing, he swalowed and closed his eyes, counting backwards from ten, a trick his father taught him to stay calm in any situation. once he was done he felt calm, though still afraid. what he had seen outside he could not explain, hell he couldn't find a bright side except that he was alive.

Cole slowly pushed himself up and then looked around, he was in a small alcover that the door opened into and he could hear a faint buzzing sound coming from the next room where a bright light was coming through the open door. there was a faint smell as well that he couldn't quiet place but seemed somehow familaire to him. as he went to the door he tryed place that buzzing sound. He step through the door and wished he hadn't found out what the noise was, it was flys, 100s of them, buzzing about the three bodies in the room. the room was covered in blood and the walls had smeared hands prints from those who tryed to pull themselves away from there attackers. one of the bodies occupied one of the beds and was obviosely a pationent and the other two seemed to be doctors, or at least that's what Cole thought from there blood stand white coats they wore, the only reconizable thigns on the bloody messes. Cole quickly steped back into the entry where he relived his stomech of its contents on the floor.

Once his stomech had caled and he could stand agian he looked up, one thing was sure there probly wasn't anyhting in there and he didn't want to go back in there,but he had seen a door one one of the walls about half way across the room and it could lead somewhere.

You have the following choices:

1. Go back into the room for the door

*Noteb*
2. try and calm down a bit more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scorch (UN: scorch21500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scorch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1754093-Fabrik-der-Toten/cid/1063440-Bloodbath