*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/1878504-With-godlike-powers-Melissa-gets-a-godlike-body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1753458
Follow the story of a girl who gains the power to grow by absorbing anything she touches!
This choice: With godlike powers, Melissa gets a godlike body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

With godlike powers, Melissa gets a godlike body

    by: Unknown
Melissa began to feel her body changing now. Having nearly grown to eight feet in height, she began to feel her muscles tense all over. She gasped as her tits bulged out in front of her. Her once flat chest was now host to perfectly rounded E cup breasts, but things didn't stop there. Her ass also bulged out tremendously, and aside from that every other part over her body sprouted huge muscles of steal. The whole scenario left her stark naked not to mention dripping wet. But her attitude had also gone through a transformation,

"Well... that was unexpected!" She purred whilst opening her eyes. "I think that things are going to get a bit out of hand pretty soon!" smiling she walked around her house absorbing everything she could get her hands on. All adding to her mass. Growing stronger and larger by the minute it wasn't very long until she broke through the first story but that didn't deter her in the slightest. She continued to absorb until eventually the whole house was left in ruins. And as she rockets out of the roof now standing around sixty feet in height, a huge smile crept across her face. She looked amazing. People all over the neighbourhood stopped and stared at the enigma. What foolhardy thought she had of using her powers to benefit the world. The world was basically fucked anyways! War, famine, poverty, all things considered what was the point in trying to save it. So in her mind which was far more advanced than any other being on the planet, she had came to a conclusion.
"I think I'm just going to enjoy my new gift the way I want to. After all it is mine!"

With that she broke free of the house stared around the neighbourhood for a moment and then as people began to run in fear she spotted it.
"Ah! These mains cables should provide a adequate stimulation.", She tore the wire from the pole bit down hard on it. Letting out a large grunted she began to expand again, eventually stopping and 200ft. "Now that was fun, and look I seem to have had a little growth spurt. No matter, it not as if i want to cover this figure with clothing anyways. As a matter of fact I'm enjoying the breeze, hehe!" Momentally she caressed her now gargantuan body indulging in her exquisitely round tits, large giggly ass and ever single bit of raw muscle she had. I t mad her extremely turned on just indulging in her physique the way she did. But one thought kept running through her head as she continued to indulge in herself.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Now what to do now"

2. "I think I need a little more umpft!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1753458-The-Absorbing-Giantess/cid/1878504-With-godlike-powers-Melissa-gets-a-godlike-body