*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. How Bowser would get big otherwise.
  2. Bowser is upset
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751799-Bowser-TF-stories/cid/2016854-How-Bowser-would-get-big-otherwise
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1751799
Bowser is sick of mario, he decides to try and win at any cost to himself.
This choice: White (Height adjustment)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

How Bowser would get big otherwise.

    by: Galio
"What's this one supposed to do?" He asks holding the white one in front of his face. "T-That one is supposed to increase your size overall s-sir." The nervous Koopa scientist says. Bowser grins evilly. "So it makes me bigger, eh?" The Koopa Scientist gulps and nods nervously. Bowser then laughs, enjoying the thought of being bigger. He always loved it when he was huge. "It sounds perfect for me!" He then downs the whole thing. "W-Wait! Y-You're not supposed to drink the whole thing!" He says. "Why?" Bowser asks.

"In one of our digital tests, we learned that drinking the whole potion will-"
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galio (UN: shayminlover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dashi112 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1751799-Bowser-TF-stories/cid/2016854-How-Bowser-would-get-big-otherwise