*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749848-Aprils-Revenge-the-Interactive-Story/cid/1051187-Youve-decided-to-dictate-how-April-gets-revenge
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1749848
A jaded woman gets revenge on her ex-fiance by shrinking him and his friends.
This choice: Victims are for the weak! I want to dictate April's actions!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You've decided to dictate how April gets revenge.

    by: Joey Bitesized
The crazy woman's name is April Robins, a gorgeous blonde with big tits, long legs, petite feet and an awesome shaped ass. She became very controlling, not allowing Joey to see his friends and she was very jealous and violent at times. Too much for him to handle, so she took it to the next level. She's dabbled in black magic and found a way to get her revenge. Shrinking Joey and his friends. While you'll be deciding what April does to her shrunken victims, you'll remain an observer in this. So please keep everything in the third person point of view.


Joey looks around the cage and sees his good friends. Brad, who is his longtime childhood friend, Frank, a close friend and roommate, Carrie, Frank’ s girlfriend, and Shelly, Joey’s fuck buddy.

“Guys!! What the hell is happening?” Joey asks.

“Dude I was gonna ask you the same thing. When did that bitch get all freaky with this magic shit?” Brad exclaims.

“I know, I tried to call you to warn you but, apparently my cell phones to small to pick up a signal.” Frank tells Joey. “We were all just watching TV when April came in and said she was collecting her shit outta your room, and that’s all I remember”

“Yeah, we like woke up to her chanting at the top of her lunges and we were all like trapped in these shackles and bam she shrunk us.” Carrie cries.

“April is taking this revenge thing way to far!!” Shelly screams. “So what if I fucked you and we all were against the wedding.”

“ I know guys I am sorry for getting you guys wrapped up in this mess.” Joey apologizes.

“ Don’t worry about it dude, she’s just psycho, we just got to figure out how to get out of here. And back to normal.” Brad says.

“You aren’t going anywhere!!!!!” April screams down at them. She then picks up the cage and shakes it and everyone flies into each other. “ You hear me?? Nowhere!!! ” She peers into the cage all pissed off. “You all are gonna die and my new pet Joey is going to watch!!” She laughs.

“ Fuck you! You stupid bitch, leave my friends out of it!!!” Joey screams to her.

“ Nah I’d rather not. ”

Who does April do first...

You have the following choices:

1. She opens the cage and grabs Shelly

*Noteb*
2. She opens the cage and grabs Carrie

3. She opens the cage and grabs Brad

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joey Bitesized (UN: ffjoe28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey Bitesized has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749848-Aprils-Revenge-the-Interactive-Story/cid/1051187-Youve-decided-to-dictate-how-April-gets-revenge