*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749848-Aprils-Revenge-the-Interactive-Story/cid/1051177-Well-thats-kind-of-hot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1749848
A jaded woman gets revenge on her ex-fiance by shrinking him and his friends.
This choice: You are frozen in fear.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Well that's kind of hot...

    by: Joey Bitesized
“Let me go please!!!” Frank yells out.

“What’s the matter Frank?? Now you can have my breasts all to yourself, I know you could never keep your eyes off of them. Now they are even bigger to you than ever before.” She then drops Frank in between her breasts.

Frank struggles to break free, yet he is uncontrollably aroused. He is rock hard at the fact that he is for the first time in between April’s huge breasts. Now bigger than any boobs he’s had before. She then starts to move her breasts with her hands and enjoying Frank’s tiny body getting her off, she continues to get herself off; all the while Frank’s tiny shrunken cock rubs up and down her breast. He is in heaven and he then explodes his load all over her breasts. After April feels his hot cum on her boobs, she squeezes them together suffocating Frank, who’s heaven turns into hell and his screams are only heard as muffles and then his body is crushed into a bloody pulp in between her giant tits.

Carrie screams after her boyfriend is crushed from April’s massive tits. “ You fucking Asshole!!! How the fuck could you!!!!” Tears flow from her eyes.

April stares down at Carrie, “You know he loved every minute of it, he died with a smile and it just pisses you off that you could never please him like I just did.” She laughs.

“You bitch!! Kiss my fucking ass!!!” Carrie barks back at her.

April then reaches in the cage and attempts to grab Carrie.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joey Bitesized (UN: ffjoe28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joey Bitesized has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749848-Aprils-Revenge-the-Interactive-Story/cid/1051177-Well-thats-kind-of-hot