*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749848-Aprils-Revenge-the-Interactive-Story/cid/1051170-Pleasure-Mountain
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1749848
A jaded woman gets revenge on her ex-fiance by shrinking him and his friends.
This choice: You attempt to dive out the cage as she opens the door.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Pleasure Mountain

    by: Joey Bitesized
April snatches you into her hand as you make an attempt to run out of the cage.

“Let me go please!!!” You plead.

"What’s the matter Frank?? Now you can have my breasts all to yourself, I know you could never keep your eyes off of them. Now they are even bigger to you than ever before.” She then drops you in between her breasts.

You struggle to break free, yet you are uncontrollably aroused. You can't help but become rock hard at the fact that you are for the first time in between April’s huge breasts. Now bigger than any boobs you had before. She then starts to move her breasts with her hands and enjoying your tiny body getting her off, she continues to get herself off; all the while your tiny shrunken cock rubs up and down her breast. You are in heaven and you finally explode your load all over her breasts. After April feels your hot cum on her boobs, she squeezes them together suffocating you. Your heaven turns into hell and your screams are only heard as muffles and then your body is crushed into a bloody pulp in between her giant tits.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1749848-Aprils-Revenge-the-Interactive-Story/cid/1051170-Pleasure-Mountain