*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1747792-Midnight-Swim/cid/1306539-MrOdell-was-being-watched-the-whole-time-by--M
by Heresh
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1747792
A midnight swim witnessed by an unknown watcher...
This choice: Mr.Odell was being watched the whole time by Miss Baker, his boss.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mr.Odell was being watched the whole time by M...

    by: dblameck (David)
Miss Baker.

She was the director of the camp. She had hired Robert Odell. She was fond of Robert and they had spent a few evenings together in either her or his room. She was worried that he might be trying to use his advantage as counsellor to get some more sex from the girls. Miss Baker was firmly opposed to that. Not only did she thing that Robert shold keep his amorous actions confined to herself, she also didn't want Robert Odell fishing in what she thought of as her private fishing hole.

Samantha Baker was bisexual. She loved the young girls that came to her camp. Every year she loved a good number of them and initiated them into her form of Sapphic love. In fact Sarrena was one of the young women who were high on her list.

Samantha watched ready to intervene if Robert Odell started to do anything with Sarrena, Now since Robert said he wasn't going to look, and she didn't believe him, she was surely going to be watching the lilth figure of the young girl as she exited the water.

Miss Baker decided that...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dblameck (David) (UN: dblameck at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Heresh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1747792-Midnight-Swim/cid/1306539-MrOdell-was-being-watched-the-whole-time-by--M