*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The new girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746584-Monsters-of-High-School/cid/1044218-The-new-girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Mythology · #1746584
Amber must go to a new high school, full of monster-girl teachers and students
Chapter #1

The new girl

    by: The Random
Amber made her way through the halls of her new high school, trying to appear a lot calmer that she really was. Moving to a new city where her mom and dad just got new, better paying jobs and going to a whole different school where she knew no one was difficult enough; but when that school was filled with all sorts of monsters that would certainly enjoy swallowing her whole was a level of difficulty she never imagined.

Many of the girls watched Amber as she passed. Some glared angrily at her, greatly disliking the fact that a human was allowed to come to their turf. Other’s licked their lips as she went by, at the very least imagining what she might taste like. There even was one or two that smiled and waved at her, trying to be friendly to the new kid.

Amber eventually came to the door to her first class. She grabbed the handle and…





You have the following choices:

1. Went in to Science

2. Went In to Math

3. Went in to History

4. Went in to Language Arts

5. Was pulled back by another student

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Random (UN: therandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1746584-Monsters-of-High-School/cid/1044218-The-new-girl