*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Later that night
  2. Laundromat
  3. Something else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/3300717-Later-that-night
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: Later that night  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Later that night

    by: Mr. George
Hoping for a little quid pro quo, in returning these clothes, you get your own back. Maybe an apology, too. After all, they haven't left you much of an option. You make an inventory of the various items, just in case...

The process is mortifying, as you find a vast selection of panties, bras and a variety of lingerie. You weren't aware they needed to be changed so often. Many of the other items looked quite revealing, too. Their sizes suggesting you'd quite like to meet this woman more casually.

- - - - -

You find a growing fascination with them building, as you look them over. There was even a set of stockings and suspenders!?! It was mortifying to discover that you'd left your laundry rather late. Unplanned, and after a holiday, you found yourself needing underwear. Your own was absent, and hers felt incredibly soft... Naturally, the tailoring wasn't ideal, and would pinch. It was hard to accept you were genuinely considering wearing them... Handing the rest back to the owner the next day. Actually facing her, wearing her frilly panties. It was oddly thrilling, naughty and a bit of a turn on!

Surely, she couldn't count all her panties, and tell one pair was missing from an initial glance. They felt soft, smooth and cool to the touch. The waist band might well stretch, and the crotch pinch but you were sure you could wear them at least until you got your own laundry back.

The idea that the woman who took your wash hadn't noticed was ridiculous. The hope that she'd return as soon as she could to retrieve hers, return yours, or hopefully both was very probable in your mind.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/3300717-Later-that-night