*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/2857979-Yes-its-your-wife-in-the-flesh-so-to-speak
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: Yes, it's your wife in the flesh (so to speak)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Yes, it's your wife in the flesh (so to speak)

    by: Mr. George
"Well, you can call me Jace, or Jason now." he explains. He swallows oddly as he speaks.

"And I'm..."

"You're Yvonne." he completes your thought. You now understand the reflexive swallowing, he's trying to make his voice sound more familiar. Even your brief interjection made you intensely aware of your soft feminine tones.

Emerging from the bed, you see you now have to look up to Jason. You stand half a head shorter than him. That same wicked twinkle in his eye unmistakable. Padding over to the window, you look out to the street.

Jace now shifting from broad smile to gales of laughter.

"Honey... You're not a man anymore."

"Yeah... I had kinda noticed." you growl. The growl sounding more like a sensual purr.

"Well, you can stop giving the neighbours a free show."

The realisation hitting at once, now topless means something very different. You're giving them a show.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4d/fc/93/...

Your hands slap into place, covering as best you can your bust. The slapping impact echoes around the room, and you feel the sting as your nips slam into the palms of your hands.

She quickly shuffled backwards until the curtains hid her naked body from the street outside. Wide-eyed, she took in the other changes. Some cursed instinct, drew her eyes. She spotted that Jace was turned on by her mistake. The bulge swelling in his loose hanging jogging pants doing nothing to hide it.

He reached her side, stroking her shoulder he whispered soothing nothings into her ears, as her body twitched nervously at his proximity. The trust she placed in him battling against her new vulnerability, his new power. The sheer threat he posed, his masculinity seemed to fill her nostrils. She wanted to melt into his protective embrace... and stand proudly on her own two feet at the same time.

She practically leapt out of her skin, as Jason's hand drifted lower. Caressing its' way down her torso. His warm presence pressed firmly against her. A soothing balm, his mere presence. His commanding arm pulling her tight. It wandered to the swell of her hip, before drifting backwards to caress the generous expanse, the hill of her sumptuous ass.

The flinch reminding her of that same vulnerability. That commanding, controlling arm effortlessly holding her in place.

His nose nuzzled into her mane, inhaling her scent. His breath warming her skin, sending a tingle jangling down her spine, when his hot breath toasty against her ear. Another startled yelp burst free, as Jace's tongue darted out, lashing her lobe. Her teeth gently nibbling.

Yvonne was overwhelmed by the raging torrent of sensations. Every muscles quivered, tense with need, excitement, anticipation. Her body guiding where her intellect quailed to follow.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/2857979-Yes-its-your-wife-in-the-flesh-so-to-speak