*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/2053837-Julian-Lee-20-years-old-and-your-younger-brother
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: Julian Lee, 20 years old, and your younger brother  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Julian Lee, 20 years old, and your younger brother

    by: takacube
"About time you woke up, Yvonne!"

It took you a few moments to look around, adjusting to the light in your eyes, and then a few more moments before you turned your head to look at the source of the voice. A young Asian man stood next to your bed. He was a decent height and build, nothing really standing out except for the fact he was dressed in something resembling a broke college student's fashion-sense...either that or he had just come from an all-night bender and was worse for the wear. "W-W..?"

He smiled and shook his head before turning around and disappearing out of your hospital room. It was only a few moments later that he arrived back in with an older couple that looked a bit relieved to see you (or maybe they were still in surprise from the young man's appearance?) The man was in his late 40s, standing about 5'8" and his hair, a mixture of black and gray with wisps of white mixed in. The woman standing next to him had long black hair that reached past her shoulders, crows feet near her eyes, and her features, for an Asian woman, were noticeable but hardly noteworthy. She was also dressed formally, a bit stuffy for the times but you supposed it was who she was.

The woman came over and gave you a warm hug and you smelled her perfume, a light mixture of floral scents filled your nose. It seemed odd to give her a hug but you did so anyway, trying your best to figure out the weird signals coming from your body, especially the feeling of hair brushing the back of your neck and the shift on your chest. "We'll come back later and talk some more," she whispered and then turned, ushering the young man out of the room. He smiled and winked at you before he disappeared.

It was a few moments when you realized that the older man was still in the room, standing at the foot of your bed, and you turned to look at him. "Y-yes..?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "You're looking rather well, Evan"-Talk with Rebecca, now your father

*Noteb*
2. He talks to you about what's happened

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 takacube (UN: tcube at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/2053837-Julian-Lee-20-years-old-and-your-younger-brother