*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/2043604-Chapter-2-Revelations
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: Grandma Answers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Chapter-2 Revelations

    by: Unknown
After a few Knocks Danny heard the door opening as he saw a very old woman open the door. Her hair was white as snow, long and ragged like she never kept it up anymore. She was short and used and came to help herself walk. She also wore dark and dusty old robes that looked like they belonged in a haunted house. Looking up she slowly smiled gently seeing Danny as she spoke in a soft tone.

"You must be Danny is that right?" She said In a voice so soft it almost could have been mistaken for a whisper.

Danny knew he needed to make a impression as he smiled back and nodded. "That's right it's me Danny....uhh...unknown....Grandma." He said realizing that he didn't actually know her name yet as he suddenly looked embarrassed.

His grandmother saw his uncomfortableness and quickly let out a small laugh. Her voice then soon changed from a soft whisper to a much louder almost imposing tone. "Oh come now child! I know you better than you think! I know you don't know me and there are a million questions on your mind. So please come in and we will get straight to why I asked you here."

Danny then followed her inside the old house as he noticed the distinct smell of incense burning. Her house truly looked like something out of the 1800's. He didn't even see a phone or TV anywhere. Everything was old and Victorian. Sitting down on an old couch his grandmother sat down in a chair opposite him.

"So Danny....you must be wondering why such a weird and creepy old lady who never talked with you before suddenly asked you to visit her." His grandmother said.

Danny was a bit taken back. He didn't expect her to be so forward. "Well unmm...yeah. I didn't want to be rude but I was a bit curious." He replied.

His grandmother smiled gently back at him almost with a wicked kind of look. "Good....well then why don't we just jump straight into then, I do no like to waste time. You are hear because the time has Coke for you to learn the truth. The truth of who you are, what happened to your mother and what your blood and family history means to you."

Danny was a bit curious now as he could feel the tension mounting. "So...why all the secrecy I don't understand?" He asked.

His grandmother paused for a minute before looking back To him. "Your mother and her entire family, including me, my mother, and her mother before her, we belong to a special group of people. A group that barely exists anymore, but one that has served an important role in the history and protection of humankind. While our names and orders have changed names over the centuries for protection, over the last few centuries the most common name for our people had become a staple of modern society.....the term they use now for us is....witches." She said looking back to him her pale eyes seemed to stare into his soul.

At first Danny couldn't tell if she was serious or not. He like most guys thought of witches as fairy tails and book characters. They were great Halloween icons, flying around on broomsticks and brewing potions. "So wait...when you say witches...you mean like magic?" He asked trying to understand.

"Yes dear....exactly like magic...." She said grinning. "You don't look convinced should I prove it to you?" She asked as Danny nodded in return both skeptical and curious.

"Well let's see what could I do.....? oh I know!" She said snapping her fingers as suddenly all the candles in the house ignited at once. Snapping them again they suddenly turned off. "However your a skeptical young man who has seen too many movies I guess I will need to do something a little greater than simple tricks to prove myself." She said as she stood up and snapped her fingers again. The candles suddenly lit themselves up again but this time they began flickering for a moment before the filames suddenly leaped from the candles in small streams of fire all heading straight for her hand as the soon formed into a ball of fire that she held in hand the same way someone would hold a baseball....she held the fire in her hand as Danny could feel the heat coming from it. Taking the fireball she suddenly threw it at the fireplace to her side as they was a sudden flash of light as the logs inside were ignited and the fireplace started like normal.

Danny didn't know what to say....he knew what he just saw wasn't possible....magic wasn't real...yet she bent the fire to her will like it was nothing. He could feel the heat from the fireplace going steady and even the smoke rising off the candles. Part of him wanted to jump and run out of there, part of him wanted to scream. The other part however wanted to know more...

"How....I...don't understand....why am I here what do you want from me?" Was all he ask as Danny felt a bit dumbstruck.

Looking at her hand which had smoke rising off it, his grandmother looked back at him and said. "Danny you are because you need to learn the truth about your mother. The truth is......

You have the following choices:

1. Your mother has gone rogue

*Noteb*
2. Your mother died protecting you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/2043604-Chapter-2-Revelations