*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Potions
  2. Something else
  3. Something Else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/1944041-Potions
by Spooky
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #1745122
My shot at a compilation about gender bending be it crossdressing, magic, sci fi, whatever
This choice: Potions  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Potions

    by: Spooky
"So what am I drinking today?" You ask, entering your sister's basement/Lab.

"you know I can't tell you until after, it could affect the results."

"Yeah yeah, Hey, maybe its that awesome pheramone potion again." you think back to that one.

"you know I don't need to test that one again." She looks at you annoyed

The pheramone potion had made everyone widly attracted to you, it strongly affected women as they were already attracted to guys but some guys still acted a bit flirty around you, the only downside was after working out, it seemed to increase the effect, guys were desperately trying to sleep with you, and girls were nearly blind with lust, you had to hide out for the last few hours until the effect faded.

"Hey, Andrew Focus" Your sister snaps at you, holding out a small vial.

"Sorry Elena... should I be worried?" You ask taking the vial.

"You'll find out."

You sigh, and down the potion, hoping for the best.

You have the following choices:

1. Effect 1

2. Some other effect

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1745122-Stuck-in-Skirts/cid/1944041-Potions