*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Foreign Languge!
  2. Walking in the hall.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741814-furry-school-weight-gaininflation/cid/1195859-Foreign-Languge
by jimmy
Rated: NPL · Interactive · Animal · #1741814
You go to school to find that all the teachers are furries! They get fat and fatten you!
This choice: other choices?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Foreign Languge!

    by: PanzerschreckLeopard
Your first class was a foreign language. It wasn't Spanish, or even German or French, but Russian! The classroom was one of the closer ones to the cafeteria, and the door was open. As you go inside, you see a few students, but mostly empty desks. Also there is the teacher: a large, chubby snow leopard, though not so fat as other teachers, but easily in the 200's. That was also due to her height: She was well over six feet tall. She is wearing black pants and shoes, and a dark red, long sleeved shirt. Her name tag reads both English and Russian: "Laya Iosifovna Eateric" and "Лайа Иосифовна Этерик."

"Ah, hello there. You must be a rare sight!" she spoke in a bass voice. Her accent was, curiously, a mix of South-Eastern United States, and Cockney English.

You stagger a moment, but reply: "Hi, Miss...Eateric...," fumbling with the pronunciation. She grinned. "Nah, ya' can call me Laya any time ya' want." She went back to her desk, and retrieved a box of candies. "Want one?" After a few moments, you agree, and take one of the candies you eat it, and after a few moments, your stomach gurgles, and you feel weird...

You have the following choices:

1. You start to change into a different species.

2. You grow fatter.

3. You stay the same, but are absolutely famished.

4. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PanzerschreckLeopard (UN: panzerleopard at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jimmy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1741814-furry-school-weight-gaininflation/cid/1195859-Foreign-Languge