*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More choices for plots
  2. The choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740641-HSDK-Anything-Goes/cid/2751431-More-choices-for-plots
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1740641
Change the cast of History's strongest disciple in many ways.
This choice: More choices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

More choices for plots

    by: Former182
Alright, there's plenty of plots.

1 - a take on Worlds End Harem. Kenichi wakes up in a science-y place. He learns several things.

One- He had gotten a terrible injury and infection that required him to be in Cryostasis until Medical science could fix/cure him.

Two - While he was in Cryostasis, YAMI managed to start off the Third World War and even managed to create a virus in hopes that they would destroy the weaklings of the world... However, all they did was create a virus that decimated the male half of the human world. There's few men left because of it.

Three - Kenichi is to be used as breeding stock, thus his martial arts will be supervised, so he won't do anything that could kill him.

Four- The remaining parts of YAMI now seek to capture him and use him to breed, since he is the strongest man left in the world.

===

2 - Looking for some guide to help him become a better martial artist, Kenichi discovers a book of spells. After realizing it is a real magic book, he begins to use it, unaware that the book's spells have erotic consequences.

===

Kenichi discovers he is to enter a women's wrestling tournament, even though he is a man. Not only are are Miu and Shigure entering, so are his friends and enemies. Not only that, theres a few people from other series entering.

He asks Miu why, but she says the tournament owner paid Ryōzanpaku a lot of money to have Kenichi enter.

===

Kenichi is given a ring and puts it on. He soon gets a genie who grant him unlimited wishes. However, he quickly learns that all wishes must be able to have an erotic twist or the genie won't grant them

You have the following choices:

1. Worlds End Harem - HSDK edition

2. Magic book

3. wrestling time

4. Kenichi and the Genie of the Ring of Eros

5. more plotlines

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Richard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1740641-HSDK-Anything-Goes/cid/2751431-More-choices-for-plots