*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. McDonald's Addicts
  2. The start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1028206-McDonalds-Addicts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1737979
Several different stories of females gaining weight.
This choice: McDonalds  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

McDonald's Addicts

    by: mr-monopoly
"Mmm this is so good..."

Jillian was stuffing her face at the local McDonald's. She had only recently tasted McDonald's food, due to being a gymnastics master. She had quit gymnastics a week ago.

"So good...greasy...flavor...mmm..."

She had already managed to eat her way through 10 burgers.

Jillian decided that if she kept up this pace of eating, she'd end up a public spectacle. She definitely did not want that. But, Jillian wanted more. So, making a compromise between self-consciences and want, she approached the counter, and ordered a dozen more burgers. The cashier raised an eyebrow at the slight bulge below her shirt, but said nothing, instead, giving Jillian her order. Fortunately, Jillian's house was not that far from the McDonald's, it was a wonder she'd never found her way to eat there before.

When she got home, Jillian changed into more comfortable clothes, normal sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then, she ate her meal, letting the flavor flow over her, and the grease slowly dribble onto her shirt. By the time she was done, Jillian's stomach was rather distended, and she was most assuredly full, but she still wanted more. She came to the conclusion she was addicted. And the best way, she thought, for dealing with an addiction to such wonderful food, was to eat more.

Jillian decided to call one of her friends from the gymnastics team to go on a McDonald's run with her. Casey picked up her phone and Jillian went and picked her up. Casey noticed Jillian's new belly and the grease that was left over on her face and shirt.

"Been hitting Mc Dee's a lot recently huh?" Casey asked

"Just a few times this week. I really like their burgers, I can't believe coach told us to never come here."

"Well they are packed with calories that's why." The two girls arrived at the drive threw at McDonald's and Jillian ordered a dozen burgers for them to share. "Why did you get us so many burgers Jill, we won't be able to eat all of those."

"Well I'll eat anything that you won't. But I know you are going to want your share after you have a bite." They both bit into their burgers and they both moaned in pleasure. Jillian proceeded to keep eating but Casey just marveled at the bite she had just taken. The greasy burger was the best thing that she had ever eaten.

Both girls ate all their food and went back for more. When they were finished both their bellies were extended and they leaned back and rubbed their full stomachs. Casey called their coach when she got home and let him know that she was quitting the team.

Over the next week the girls went back to McDonald's often for more and more burgers.

One day while they were there they noticed a sign on their table.

"Join the McDonald's Gym team"

This message intrigued the two girls. The rest of the flyer just gave information about how to contact the coach and the fact that members could get all the free food they wanted. "A gymnastics team that lets you eat McDonald's? That's unheard of. I wouldn't be able to do any of my old routines will on that grease in my belly." Jill said.

"But all the free food we wanted. Think about it Jill. Maybe we can just join and not go to any of the practices and just reap the rewards?" Casey suggested. It was at this time that a group of girls Jill's and Casey's age walked through the door of the restaurant. These girls all seemed to be about 40-60 pounds heavier then them and were all wearing yellow and red tops and skirts. Their bellies all hung out from their uniforms and over the waistbands of their skirts. Their chunky arms jiggled as they walked up to the counter. Casey tried to read the wording on their shirts as they past. "Hey Jill thats the gym team! Doesn't look like they have worked out in months. Being on that team would be so easy."

With the incentive of free McDonald's the girls decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. Go talk to the girls and try to get on the team

*Noteb*
2. Call the Coach and try out for the team

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mr-monopoly (UN: mr-monopoly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mr-monopoly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/1028206-McDonalds-Addicts