*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oh the Possibilities
  2. Day of Destiny
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737173-Omnipotence-Unearthed/cid/1028553-Oh-the-Possibilities
by Laque
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1737173
Max makes a discovery that allows him to bend reality to his will. Perversion encouraged
This choice: More  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Oh the Possibilities

    by: Laque
It all seems like too much. The entire world seems to shimmer before your eyes as you struggle to gain a firm grasp on the situation as your thoughts do cartwheels over themselves. Your head feels like a jumbled mess - a mile high tower made of misshapen Jenga blocks that have come crashing down on top of you and they're all still moving, trying desperately to find some sort of mad order to it all. Your mind melds into a slurry of half melted ice cream blocks dripping onto one another forming new flavors. . . thoughts . . sliding into one another . . . drifting away. . . slipping into the abyss. . . and finally. . . slowly at first. . . then more quickly . . . coalescing into one single exclamatory idea. "Relax" you say to yourself with a smirk. Immediately your mind is at ease and your thoughts are clear. There's plenty to be done, but you need to take one step at a time and get used to your new powers.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laque (UN: laque at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laque has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737173-Omnipotence-Unearthed/cid/1028553-Oh-the-Possibilities