*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737173-Omnipotence-Unearthed/cid/1182595-Conduct-some-simple-tests-on-yourself
by Laque
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1737173
Max makes a discovery that allows him to bend reality to his will. Perversion encouraged
This choice: Conduct some simple tests on yourself.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Conduct some simple tests on yourself.

    by: Laque
The thought of being able to swap genders has always intrigued you. There will be plenty of time to realize the full extent of your new abilities. Might as well start with something fairly simple first.

Your mind springs into action and within seconds your body begins to change. You feel all the hair below your neck begin to retract inward. Your hands shoot to your crotch as your penis follows suit. It's soon replaced by a tight, hairless pussy. Chills shoot up your spine as you pull your hands back, inadvertently brushing your new, sensitive genitals.
You feel rather strange as your body rearranges itself. Your hips bow outward slightly giving you a shapely figure as your excess fat disappears, giving you a sleek, toned appearance. You notice your hands and feet becoming thinner and more feminine while your hair straightens and grows out to just below your shoulder blades. You lose your balance for a moment as your chest swells. Once you recover, you move your hand to feel your new perky, DD breasts.

You wonder what you look like and instantly a mirror appears in front of you. Though your body is stunning, you look rather silly with your old clothes still clinging to your body. You quickly remove them and admire your new form in all its glory. Without thought, your hands move fluidly over your silky soft skin, exploring every inch of flesh. Your right finds its way back to your bare pussy and you begin massaging your breasts and pinching your nipples with the other. In moments your pussy is nearly dripping - your libido has taken over. In the dark recesses of your mind, there is a churning eddy of thoughts about how to abuse your powers. This background noise acts as a beating drum, growing louder and louder, building more and more, with every gesture your delicate hands make. Your movements become increasingly more rapid and your right hand is three fingers deep in your pussy, thrusting in and out, back and forth. Your thoughts are becoming increasingly blurred by pure feminine lust - completely lost in the moment. You feel a slight twinge in your crevice and it drives you even closer to the edge. Then, without warning, you reach the pinnacle and a series of uncontrollable moans pass your luscious lips.

As you pull your hand out from between your legs, you notice the change. That slight shift you felt during your throes of ecstasy was your right hand changing into an sizable cock. Still coming down from your first female orgasm you're mesmerized by the sight of a sizable erection in the place of your hand. Without even realizing what you were doing you begin licking the head of your penis-hand. The sensation is amazing. You continue, wrapping your soft lips around the tip and teasing yourself with a slow in and out motion. In moments you're shoving it down your throat as far as it will go, willing yourself not to choke. This effectively eliminates your gag reflex. The feeling is so bizarre yet incredibly erotic. Just as you're about to cum you manage to make it so that your ejaculate has the taste and consistency of chocolate syrup. You erupt into your mouth and swallow every last delicious drop.

As you are gathering yourself, you hear a twig snapping nearby and instinctively jerk your head towards the unexpected interruption to see...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. a random passerby.

*Noteb*
2. a forest critter.

*Noteb*
3. your mom and dad.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laque (UN: laque at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laque has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737173-Omnipotence-Unearthed/cid/1182595-Conduct-some-simple-tests-on-yourself