*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737173-Omnipotence-Unearthed/cid/1031014-Conduct-some-simple-tests-on-your-surroundings
by Laque
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1737173
Max makes a discovery that allows him to bend reality to his will. Perversion encouraged
This choice: Conduct some simple tests on your surroundings.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Conduct some simple tests on your surroundings.

    by: Laque
You take a moment to drink in the beauty of the day and notice that the entire environment seems more vivid than it did just a few minutes ago; reality itself seems to have gained an inexplicable palpability. It feels as though your senses have suddenly become grotesque embellishments of their former selves. You have no doubt that the mysterious orb has imbued you with extraordinary powers, but the concept of power completely uninhibited by any borders is almost mind numbing. No use dwelling on it.

You take a deep breath and with the tiniest amount of mental effort you feel a nearly audible 'click'. The melody of nature is abruptly cut off as all movement ceases. You're startled by both the speed at which your command was executed and how amazingly little effort it took.

Surveying the frozen landscape you notice a dragonfly hovering, motionless a couple feet to your right. You get a bit closer and admire its intricacies - the gloss of sunlight reflected from its silvery blue body, the network of onyx strands holding its wings together. You're hit with a flash of inspiration and with another mental tweak the dragonfly rapidly transforms into a fairy of about the same size complete with anatomically correct features and a splash of glitter surrounding it. Brushing your hand up against its silky skin sends a shiver down your spine. You caress the creature's proportionally large breasts and begin massaging its nether regions with your pinky. Before you know it you're sporting a sizable erection.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue playing with the fairy.

2. Change it back to a dragonfly and focus your attention elsewhere.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Laque (UN: laque at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Laque has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737173-Omnipotence-Unearthed/cid/1031014-Conduct-some-simple-tests-on-your-surroundings