*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736072-An-Unwanted-Swap/cid/2392000-An-older-man-with-a-family-of-his-own
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1736072
The main character undergoes a body swap that is completely unwanted.
This choice: An older man with a family of his own  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

An older man with a family of his own

    by: kabaa
He was 42 years old and in decent shape, but what most would consider a "dad-bod" he had a attractive dirk-next-door kind of wife and two young kids he was happy with his life and he and his family lived comfortably thanks to his job and his wife worked too and made very decent money.

All of this would soon be ripped from him though as he would soon find himself somehow transported Imto the body of someone he hated.

Even though he like his work and his job, he hated his boss, Silvia Edwards, she was always on him at work. She critiqued his productivity even though he was a top producer, she was never happy with what even did even when it made them money or saved them money. Silvia was a constant thorn in his side but there was no way he could move up into her position unless she quit, retired, or was fired, but none of those were happening anytime soon.

He also couldn't stand his daughters 4th grade teacher Mrs. Conner, for someone that worked with kids she seemed to have no skills with parents. She never seemed polite at conferences and held far to high of an opinion of herself. She wasn't mean to the kids but for someone who looked like such a sweet young woman she just never delivered.

There was his brother in law, Dan, that prick had borrowed $3,500 for a down payment on a car and since they "were family" he loaned it to him only to later find out he had gambled it on football games and poker His brother in law Dan was such an ass, he wasn't happy when his sister Tracy had told him they were getting married.

He actually wasn't a fan of his sister in law either, his brother David had married a awful prissy woman, Melissa, who though her shit didn't stink and made sure you knew it. He always suspected she was in it largely for his brother's money and lifestyle but could never prove it or convince anyone else of it

There were others that he hated as well but if you would ask him those were the first to come to mind. Who did he become?

You have the following choices:

1. Silvia Edwards

2. Mrs. Connor

*Noteb*
3. Dan

*Noteb*
4. Melissa

5. Someone else he hated

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kabaa (UN: kabaa2978 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lost in a Dream has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736072-An-Unwanted-Swap/cid/2392000-An-older-man-with-a-family-of-his-own