*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jerry the pervert
  2. The Machine
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736037-Totally-spies-Shrink-to-fit/cid/2057817-Jerry-the-pervert
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1736037
The girls want themselves look perfect, however there is something not right.
This choice: Jerry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jerry the pervert

    by: Zoomaster1994!!
Jerry entered the living room of the girls, while they we're fast asleep.
Jerry: Finally, the moment and possibility came, now I can shrink myself and watch the girls! hahaha! this is so good!
He walked to the machine and he needed to type his ideal size.
Jerry: Let me see, 1 cm? no they will still be able to see me, hmmm....1 millimeter? risky but its ideal.
He typed 1 millimeter and the machine was ready, he only aimed at himself.
Jerry: Yes now only to fire the beam, this is so cool since I'm retired.
He pushed the button and the beam fired towards him and hit his body.
Jerry was blinded when the beam hits him.

When he opened his eyes he realized it was already dawn.
Jerry: What happened? what...Oh it worked!
He realized he was the size of a tiny insect, incredibly small.
Jerry: This will be good, to the girls!

After some time he arrived upstairs in the hallway and saw the rooms of Clover, Sam and Alex.
Jerry: Which one should I spy on, at least, which one first?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Alex

*Noteb*
2. Clover

*Noteb*
3. Sam

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zoomaster1994!! (UN: zoomaster1994 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zoomaster1994!! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1736037-Totally-spies-Shrink-to-fit/cid/2057817-Jerry-the-pervert