*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734377-The-womanizer/cid/2414244-Trevor-42-Father-of-3-works-at-a-law-office
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1734377
An odd machine turns inanimate objects into beautiful women!
This choice: Trevor, 42, Father of 3, works at a law office  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Trevor, 42, Father of 3, works at a law office

    by: Norman33
Trevor, is a single father of three doing his best to raise his kids after the death of his wife during the birth of their third child. The children could really benefit from a feminine influence since the oldest and youngest are girls. The problem is finding the right woman. Trevor has tried dating sites, bars, and recommendations of friends, but when they discover he's a successful lawyer all they see is dollar signs. Then they find out about the kids and it doesn't seem worth it. right now he's waiting on his 3 o'clock meeting, a new client he has little info on. At five past a..............

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. beautiful woman walks in

2. A man dressed in a lab coat walks in

*Noteb*
3. a very strange looking person walks in

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Norman33 (UN: norman33 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734377-The-womanizer/cid/2414244-Trevor-42-Father-of-3-works-at-a-law-office