*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ashley
  2. So whose it going to be
  3. Guy or girl?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734377-The-womanizer/cid/2228392-Ashley
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1734377
An odd machine turns inanimate objects into beautiful women!
This choice: Ashley  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ashley

    by: Human
Ashley closed the door behind her. Shutting out the outside world could be quite a relief for her after a long day of cheer practice. Her room was a small neatly kept shrine to her life. There family photos and cheerleading awards adorned the walls. Some of the happiest and saddest memories were on those walls. As a High School Senior, she was nearing the end of her career as a High School Cheerleader, and she couldn't wait.

Ashley flopped down on her bed and breathed a sigh. She was safe. She didn't need to hide anything or worry about anyone learning her secret in here. She was safe.

Ashley had been hiding the fact that she is a lesbian for many years. Her family was more than a little religious and not particularly tolerant of the LGBT community. Ashley had originally joined the cheer-squad following her freshman crush, Simone. During that year, Ashely grew to like cheerleading so much that she stuck with it despite Simone having moved away.

Simone wasn't her last crush, though. Her time cheer-leading, Christian summer camp, and even just her day to day life had presented her with a few girls, some pretty, some shy, some smart, some geeky, and some quirkily charming who she would have loved to have a chance at romance with. But she kept those feelings bottled up inside. College was her best hope. She imagined joining the rainbow coalition, a hundred miles away from her family and pastor where she didn't have to worry about being judged or disowned for trying at romance with some pretty girl.

Ashley rolled over to take a quick nap before deciding what to do with her Friday night. That's when she noticed something under her pillow. A box.

She pulled the box out and opened it. Inside was what looked like a toy ray-gun. What did she do with it?

You have the following choices:

1. Tried it out on some random object.

*Noteb*
2. Left it for later.

*Noteb*
3. Authors Choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Human (UN: wildlebendes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1734377-The-womanizer/cid/2228392-Ashley