*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/2923089-Team-Wonder-Woof-vs-Queen-Clarissa-Corgi-PT-1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1730019
This is a size story, anything is possible, and almost anything goes.
This choice: Team Wonder Woof vs Queen Clarissa Corgi PT 1.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #25

Team Wonder Woof vs Queen Clarissa Corgi PT 1.

    by: Ace Jones
As the citizens of London and the citizens of every world capital started to gather together in front of their televisions and big screen TV in downtown London, the monsters had been given a special command to travel to the site of their coming battle against Queen Clarissa Corgi as every media outlet around the world gathered near Stonehenge itself as the monsters and mutants marched out of London city as they headed towards their destination.

Meanwhile Flint Dalmatian with some cameras behind him was reporting live near Stonehenge England as he and his fellow reporters happened to be seated at a table.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen this is your reporter Flint Dalmatian coming to you live near Stonehenge England as the fight of the millennium is about to start as Roxy Rottweiler and Portia Poodle are here as well, now then ladies what are your thoughts about this match and who do you think will win?" Flint Dalmatian said.

"Given that Wonder Woof Stay Puft and Fergie beat Queen Clarissa Corgi before, there's no doubt Queen Clarissa Corgi has but one thing on her mind in other words revenge." Roxy Rottweiler said.

"According to multiple bookies and or oddsmakers in Las Vegas Nevada U.S.A. odds are team Wonder Woof's clearly everyone's betting on to win." Portia Poodle said.

"Alrighty then thank you ladies and now as you can see our monsters and mutants have arrived ergo it's now time to introduce team Wonder Woof's members." Flint Dalmatian said.

"First up is team Wonder Woof's beloved leader and father of two, the big dog himself the one the only Wonder Woof!"

"Next up is Wonder Woof's son as he saved all of Moscow from certain doom and total destruction, Wonder Woof Jr!"

"Now standing before you is one of Wonder Woof's allies known as the gigantic fat anthropomorphic mutant fox with a golden tooth, Fergie the giant!"

"Up next is another one of Wonder Woof's allies as he's known as the world's biggest hunk himself say hello to Hansel the giant!"

"And now we have three gigantic fat monsters as they're now back on the side of good and Wonder Woof's allies please welcome King Corgi Prince Corgi and Chuckles Corgi!"

"Here we have another trusted ally of Wonder Woof as he's known as the male mutt of steel Super Spike!"

"From New York City U.S.A. here's the big apple's hometown hero who saved all of New York City himself Dog Kong!"

"And now ladies and gentlemen allow us to introduce to you the female mutt of steel herself as she's the Corgi Bros own loving doting sister, Super Dog!" Flint Dalmatian announced.

Meanwhile Monster Land II's complex was abuzz with excitement as everyone had gathered together to watch the match of the millennium as a male scientist revealed to Dr. Dog and everyone that a UFO was detected on their radar screens as Dr. Dog immediately realized that was no UFO but in reality Queen Clarissa Corgi herself.

"No...It can't be ergo it just can't be....as it's....." Dr. Dog worriedly stuttered.

Back at the site of the match a dazzling light rushed in as it slowly coalesced into that of a very familiar form in other words Queen Clarissa Corgi a gigantic fat mutant corgi monster as she very angrily looked at Wonder Woof and co.

"Oh no not her it's it's Queen Clarissa Corgi!" Wonder Woof said.

"Wait I thought you sis and Fergie beat her before!" Wonder Woof Jr said.

"We did beat her before bro and now she's back with a vengeance!" Stay Puft.

"Ho boy she doesn't look too very happy to see us as she hasn't forgotten about what happened before." Fergie the giant said.

"I'll say ergo she's real ticked off and whatnot." Hansel the giant said.

"I've got a real bad feeling about this as she's about to go on the warpath." King Corgi said.

"Oh dear I fear this isn't to going end very well for us." Prince Corgi said.

"Once again we're doomed doomed!" Chuckles Corgi.

"I can only hope we'll get through this in one piece." Super Spike said.

"Hey man I hear ya but don't worry with our forces combined we can't lose." I said.

"Have no fear everyone for yours truly Super Dog is here as we're not going to let someone like Queen Clarissa Corgi win." Super Dog said.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Team Wonder Woof vs Queen Clarissa Corgi PT 2.

*Noteb*
2. Open choice chapter.

*Noteb*
3. Your choice.

*Noteb*
4. Other.

*Noteb*
5. Viewer's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
joemjackson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1730019-Gianteses-Furs--Tiny-Humans-Renewed/cid/2923089-Team-Wonder-Woof-vs-Queen-Clarissa-Corgi-PT-1