*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. other
  2. After 'Simba's Pride'
  3. Royal 'Mummy'
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729999-The-Lion-King-Mpreg/cid/3272436-other
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1729999
You choose which of the males of the lion king will get pregnant
This choice: other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

other

    by: 1Simbasgirl
Simba layed down, he was in a forest as he heard that there was some kind of problem their. Simba found a den so he disided to sleep there for the night.

The next morning a ray of sun hit Simba in the eye waking him. He yawned, He started to feel a bit of weight in his stomach. He looked at his belly and screamed "WHAT THE HELL" his stomach was bigger he was PREGNANT. "W-wha how am I pregnant I'm male and no one was here" Simba said, how was he pregnant? how would Nala, Kiara, Kovu and the other members of the pride cope? Should he go back to pride rock?

Simba soon enough disused to stay here till the cub was born and keep him/her a secret.
'Maybe it won't be as bad I mean it could be nice having another cub' Simba thought. 'Maybe I should find a better den' Simba started looking for a better den a soon enough he found one; the cave was big and open, it was dark yes but it had crystal's to light it up their were blue, purple, green, yellow and white crystal's.

Simba started going to sleep and started dreaming about who had sex with him last night and why?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. An Evil Lion

*Noteb*
2. Kovu

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1Simbasgirl (UN: 1simbasgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darkly Aura has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729999-The-Lion-King-Mpreg/cid/3272436-other