*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fart Potion
  2. Blaze
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1726721-Farting-Sonic-Females/cid/2140703-Fart-Potion
by Sonio
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1726721
All your favorite Sonic girls get gassy!
This choice: Fart Potion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fart Potion

    by: M.Rider
The day had started normally for the mighty feline princess. The sun was shining down upon southern island, the ocean tide came slowly in as always on the beach. All was well with her homeworld now after her long adventure with the heroic (and even though she won't say it aloud, dashing) sonic the hedgehog. Her royal duties as the guardian of the sol emeralds on standby now, the princess now patrols the nearby islands for any ill intentioned thieves that may be in the vacinity. Unfortunately she wasn't that lucky. No, instead she was now being tailed by the ever "lovable" marine the raccoon.

"Hooooooi, blaze! Slow dooooooown" marine chimed out to the princess, only to give her a irratating ring in her ear now. "Oooh why now..." Blaze grumbled as she stopped in her tracks, letting marine catch up to her. "Oh boy, I thought I'd nevah see you again Blaze! You're better then before!" Rolling her eyes blaze simply sighed before greeting her annoying companion. "Hello to you too Marine. How have you been? Has there been any trouble as of late?"

With a giggle in her voice, marine was quick to remark on Blaze's questions. "The island's been doin just great now! All the peace an' quiet's been wonders for me. And especially with this strange man given away things in town!" Blaze turned her head in confusion now, a man giving things away? Why in the world would a man give away his own belongings? This didn't add up in the princess's mind. He was going to get to the bottom of this. "Where is this man now Marine?"

"In town of course ha silly! Come on, he's got such cool things going, I'm sure you'll find somefin there too Blaze!" Being led to town now by Marine, Blaze immediately saw this man now, A rat with a large backpack on his possession. Curious to see what was happening, blaze walked her way to the man. "Excuse me sir. Just what are you doing?" She asked in a flat tone, eyes locked on the man's he turned to face her.

"Welcome my dear princess! I've been expecting YOU~" he cooed, his hands clasped together as he snickered to himself. Blaze's eyes went wide upon how he spoke her title. How did he, a common merchant, know who she was so easily?! He was certainly not normal, and this proved it. Keeping her guard up, Blaze demanded now to know "what are you doing here?"

The man coyly replied. Rubbing his chin as he looked at her, he said "why, simply trading my wears of course~ and I've been holding onto one specifically for you~" he laughed again as he pulled out a mysterious liquid in a glass container. "Heeeeeere you go deary~ this is juuuuust for you~ and maybe those close to you~ hehe" he continued laughing as blaze looked on at the glass bottle given to her now. "W-w-what is this!?" She roared at the man, flames growing behind her now as her patience was running thin now. "Why... A potion of course. To help you with your... Bust problem~"

Her face went quickly red upon this. No one, no one knew her distaste for her chest size. How did HE know?!?!?!? In what should of been his final moments, blaze instead looked at the bottle. "this... Will.... Help... Me?" She quietly asked. "All that and more my dear~" with that said, the man took his belongings and moved on out of town. "Enjooooooooy~"

She did t want to, she rely did t want to, but the temptation was too strong for her. When nightfall came on southern island blaze made her way to a desolate cave, hiding away from the others so they wouldn't see her. Carrying with her was a clearly bigger dress, and that potion she was given. "Just one try. If it works, then maybe I'll finally find... No, one step at a time. Just, take a sip first..." With that, she popped the bottle open, and drank only some of the content inside. With a sweet strawberry flavor to it, blaze actually quite enjoyed the potion for its taste. "My... Better then I thought... But now for the results." She sat there for an hour, waiting patiently for anything to happen. Nothing. She felt nothing new happen to her. She was lied to. "I knew it. I knew it! Just another creep trying to get to m-woah!!!" Suddenly upon standing up, blaze could feel a difference in her weight now! But, from the front, nothing looked new. "What is going on here... Wait a minute... My pants... Never hugged me this much before. What is going on he-oh my!" One quick reach around and blaze quickly found out what happened. She did gain some bust to herself yes, but in the wrong spot however. Her rear end now was the size of a watermelon now, swinging heavily as she stood. "G-g-h-no! Not there! Not the-oh goodness"

Immediately after the shocking results being found out from the potion, blaze was greeted to by a sharp pain in her stomach now. As though she had just eaten s feast ten seconds ago, blaze fell to the ground, butt in the air as she groaned in discomfort. "Ooooh goodness... I feel as though I'm going to... Going to... Aaaaahh~" sweet release was made as the pain went away now, leaving her system as her derrière released all the pressure she had inside with a thick miasmic cloud of gas. *ppppffffffrrrrrpppppppttttt* enveloping the entire cave with her inside, blaze now found herself retching at the oder, unable to fan it away as it kept coming out of her, consuming her sense of smell. "Oh god... This is horrible. Someone...anyone... Heeeeeeellllllllp.... *pppffffffrrrraaaaaaaaapppppp* uuuugh..." Passing out over her own gas now, blaze laid dormant in the cave with her own farts surrounding her.

With these events unfolding, one can only think what would happen next to the unfortunate princess.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She's found by an ally!

*Noteb*
2. She's found by the rat!

3. No one comes. She's is left with her gas alone.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 M.Rider (UN: machrider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1726721-Farting-Sonic-Females/cid/2140703-Fart-Potion