*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bean Burritos rrta
  2. Blaze
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1726721-Farting-Sonic-Females/cid/1650850-Bean-Burritos-rrta
by Sonio
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1726721
All your favorite Sonic girls get gassy!
This choice: Bean Burritos  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bean Burritos rrta

    by: shadow
Blaze as walking to go see cream the rabbit after not visiting her for a while. Suddenly her stomach started to rumble. "I guess I can go for something to eat" she said while rubbing her stomach. Soon she came across a Mexican restaurant. "I guess mexican food will satisfy my appetite"blaze said as she walked in. After blaze was settled in she ordered two bean burritos. After she finished her burritos she started to feel stuff. "That was a fine lunch blaze said as she rubbed her stomach that was full now. A few minutes later, blaze felt a little pressure in her lower stomach area that started to grow. Soon blaze groaned in pain as she put her hand on her stomach. "Ugh this doesn't feel good." Blaze said still in pain. Suddenly, *pffffffffffftttt* blaze then blushed when she realize she farted. Soon she giggled a little bit as she felt better. However, blaze still had gas, but she decided to hold it in till she gets to cream's house .
A few minutes later, she arrive at cream's house. Blaze then knocked on the door. When cream open the door, she let blaze come in. "Hi blaze" cream said as blaze got settled on the couch. Soon blaze's stomach started gurgling. "Uhh are you hungry blaze?" Cream asked. "Not exactly"bblaze said. Then blaze lifted her leg and push out a long deep pitch fart that lasted for 5 seconds. Blaze then giggled a little bit. "Excuses me." Blaze said as her giggle turn to laughter. Cream got a whiff of blaze gas. After the stench hit her nose, she started to gag a little. Cream was coughing while waving the stench away from her. Soon blaze's laugh came to a halt.
When cream stop gagging she started to laugh. "That was a good one blaze" cream said still in laughter. "I bet I can top that blaze" cream said getting ready to fart. The little rabbit turn to where her butt faced blaze.
She push and *pfffffffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt*. Cream farted a big fart in blaze's face that smell like sulfur and rotten eggs. Blaze the gagged a little and then laugh. "Good one cream" blaze said while waving the stench away from her. What will happen next?

You have the following choices:

1. farting contest

*Noteb*
2. they go see silver

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadow (UN: shadowxd3227 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonio has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1726721-Farting-Sonic-Females/cid/1650850-Bean-Burritos-rrta