*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Julie
  2. The Second Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721850-The-New-Witch/cid/2204600-Julie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jack
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1721850
A spinoff of Runner's story, "The Witch"
This choice: Julie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Julie

    by: Jeary
It is your older Sister Julie when she was your age she went and disappeared for about a year, but came back one year later at that time however you were far too young to understand what was going on at that time. She looked at you and saw that you were holding a magic book. At that time she didn't know whether you could read it or not so she was extremely cautious.

" Mat, Where did you find that book?" Julie asked.

" It's just a book I found in the couch when I was about to watch some television." you replied to Julie. She still had yet to understand if you had read the book or not. As far as she could tell from the words you had just found the book.

" Did you read any of it Mat?" Julie said with a look of concern and worry.

" Like I'm gone read some girly garbage magic book! Believing in magic is for losers." You replied unaware that your comment offended her.

" You will regret those words Mat. That's my book could you please give it back?" Julie said.

" You are one of the losers believing in magic? No way it's real here you could have your stupid book back." You say as you toss it. Julie manages to catch the book but looks disappointed at your disrespect for the book. She then leaves to her room and your left alone for the rest of the day. Eventually you go to your room and begin to go to sleep for the night. When you wake up the next morning however you began to notice that you were....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Smaller than before

*Noteb*
2. A child again!

*Noteb*
3. A Girl!

*Noteb*
4. Feeling Very sick

*Noteb*
5. In Girl's Pajamas

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jeary (UN: silvernights at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721850-The-New-Witch/cid/2204600-Julie