*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rockets Ahoy!
  2. GO GO GO!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721729-Carsil-342/cid/1196516-Rockets-Ahoy
by Scorch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Military · #1721729
A Halo Interative
This choice: Jackhammer Rocket Launcher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rockets Ahoy!

    by: Unknown
The first thing within Andrew's reach was the Jackhammer missile. Knowing where the immense firepower would best fulfill its destiny, he looked and spotted what he was looking for: A hunter. Or more accurately TWO hunters since they always traveled in pairs. Andrews flicked the safety off and activated the two times zoom. He sighted on the hunter's massive chest plate and fired. The hunter must have seen the rocket comming and tried to sidestep it, but failed. THe shaped charge detonated on the hunters shield which blew the monster into ribbons. There was a cry of anguish as the other hunter saw its bond brother go down. It immediately began charging at Andrews and smashed a marine with its massive shield in its mad charge for revenge. He let the other rocket loose but he undershot and blew a file of grunts and an elite to hell. Just as the hunter was about to crush him with its shield, Andrews flung himself sideways and drew his M6d handgun at the same time. The unexpected manuever cost the monster dearly as Andrews fired 5 shots into the exposed patches of orange skin on the hunter's backside. He shakily got to his feet and spat on the hunter's corpse...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Scorch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721729-Carsil-342/cid/1196516-Rockets-Ahoy