*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. One shot, one kill.
  2. GO GO GO!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721729-Carsil-342/cid/1053793-One-shot-one-kill
by Scorch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Military · #1721729
A Halo Interative
This choice: S2 Sniper Rifle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

One shot, one kill.

    by: Scorch
William grabbed The S2 sniper rifle from the case by his seat. He along with everyone else filed out into a hail storm of plasma fire coming at them from almost all sides. William sprinted to the nearest cover and got down by another marian firing bursts from his assault rifle anytime the fire the fire let up on there position.

"Damn, we're taking fire from ever where! What the hell are we doing here? this is suicide!" the young man yelled. William was about to answer when the back of his head exploded in a shower of blood, grey matter and bits of bone. "

"Shit! Sniper get down!" Sgt. Petters yelled. "Andrews your up! take down that sniper or we can't move up." Williams nodded. "Mckey! Jackson! Give Andrews cover!" the two marines Stood and started to spray the area infront of then with a hail of gunfire.

William stood and rested the tri-pod of the rifl on the ruined wall he was behind and started looking for the sniper.

You have the following choices:

1. He finds it.

*Noteb*
2. Jackson and McKey go down

*Noteb*
3. AMBUSH!

*Noteb*
4. more sniper fire (multiple contacts)

*Noteb*
5. "MOTAR TANKS!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scorch (UN: scorch21500 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scorch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721729-Carsil-342/cid/1053793-One-shot-one-kill