*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721201-Wish-Granted/cid/2626620-A-brief-flash-and-their-world-changed
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1721201
A mysterious e-mail is sent out. Those who read it are offered and granted one wish.
This choice: someting else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

A brief flash, and their world changed.

    by: Mr. George
Blinking at the sudden blinding white light Jason looked guilty, hoping he'd not destroyed the computer. Blinking through the blurred vision, his hand still hovered over the keyboard. It looked different, darker, slimmer, smoother.

His still imperfect vision hunted for Kevin, eyes widening, he saw only the seductive barely clad ass down checking the wires. A full feminine ass covered in what looked like fishnet-mesh panties.

Her head crashed against the underside of the desk, as she struggled upright.

"I'm a woman." her smoky voice, husky and seductive.

She smirked as she straightened. "Dude... You're a woman too."

Wiping away the tears with the back of your hand, you see that Kevin isn't lying. You too are a lingerie clad babe. Your overflowing curves barely contained by the lingerie.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/441e67dc4f97...

You gawp at the fact you hadn't noticed your immense bra, or the weight pulling relentlessly at your shoulders. Feeling the mane of hair cascading down you back, you cling to Kevin for comfort.

A sultry purr coming from her. “I wish to have a girlfriend, who understands me and I understand her, right here, right now!”

"Are we... are we ... girlfriends?" she asked nervously.

Pulling a little apart, the feeling of confusion makes you separate... a little.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JackHalf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721201-Wish-Granted/cid/2626620-A-brief-flash-and-their-world-changed