*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721201-Wish-Granted/cid/1869634-Sixty-one-year-old-Martin-Ellis
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1721201
A mysterious e-mail is sent out. Those who read it are offered and granted one wish.
This choice: Sixty-one-year-old Martin Ellis.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sixty-one-year-old Martin Ellis.

    by: rosenheimer
Martin had his last day today in his company. He was working in the financial consulting company for many years, but now it is time to retire and leave his place for somebody younger, somebody stronger, somebody fitter, somebody more flexible.
He had been grown up with the owner and founder of this company, who has already retired and gave the ownership to his son, who was younger, maybe stronger than his Dad, but also Martin felt that he was more arrogant and only money driven. His family was well situated so he does not need the money, but maybe young people act and think that way. Generation of Martin, where a word counts, where trust and honesty is a core business and private life rule seems to be vanishing: And today with the day of Martin’s retirement one of the last chapters for this generation was about to be closed….

Martin had to answer and write some last emails today: Mostly saying goodbye to some customers, colleagues and business partners. But he also found the strange mail from the sender “gene”….
First he thought this was spam and was about to delete it, but then he stops for a moment, thinking:
What would he wish? Maybe being younger again and fulfill the requirements? Maybe to start his job life all over? He certainly will have time for himself, his wife and children: Also for his granddaughter, she will turn 3 next week….
But he also was sure, that he will miss his job and wrote in replay to the mail:
“I wish to be young again and get employed here at this company”

Then he sends the email and left his place for….

You have the following choices:

1. his farewell party

2. the toilet

*Noteb*
3. getting a coffee

*Noteb*
4. a last 1:1 chat with his boss

*Noteb*
5. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JackHalf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1721201-Wish-Granted/cid/1869634-Sixty-one-year-old-Martin-Ellis