*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717598-War-with-the-Evil-Dr-Skipper/cid/1349638-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1717598
Dr. Skipper readies his army of moles to once again cancel the grams of the MOLAR Mass.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Sleazy Cloud
"NI CHIN CHAU POT!" you yell, furiously throwing the report to the ground. "I don't BELIEVE it!"

Your outburst has startled the crew, but you would think they would be used to such things by now. You have been Commander of the Battrestal Garactica for nearly fifteen years after all, and were known for your irascible nature during the War. Not that these green rookie recruits would remember the War. They probably didn't even remember Han Dynasty!

"What's the matter, Commander?!" asked Onions, a fiery passion in his eyes.

Wordlessly, you kick the report over to him. Its contents are disheartening.

CONFIRMED ANNIHILATION OF PLANETS TIANSHA AND DIJIAO,
COMMUNICATIONS BLACKOUT OF LOWER FINDLEKICKS
DR. SKIPPER CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY

You look out over the deep fabric of stars that is space, the final frontier. A frontier that is protected only by you, The Commander! Now Dr. Skipper has returned after his defeat in the War, and it is up to you and your loyal lieutenant Onions to stop him and keep the galaxy safe for social harmony!

In your infinite wisdom, there are a myriad of options available to you. Here's two:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go Get Chinese Food

*Noteb*
2. Seek the Aid of Congress

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sleazy Cloud (UN: sleazycloud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sleazy Cloud has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1717598-War-with-the-Evil-Dr-Skipper/cid/1349638-The-Beginning