*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New Problem
  2. A baby!
  3. The Portal.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715564-Parallel-world/cid/1465173-A-New-Problem
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1715564
You are trapped in a parallel world, can you find your way home?
This choice: Faint.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A New Problem

    by: Unknown
You woke up a short time later to a rather shocking surprise. Looking up at mom, you saw that she appeared to have gained weight while you were unconscious. Always one to keep in shape; it looked as if Mom was about 20 pounds heavier than when you'd last saw her. On top of that; her breasts were much larger.

Seeing you, she said, "Eric, thank god you're finally awake."

As if seeing that Mom had gained weight wasn't strange enough; you were confused when she knelt down and seemed to pick you up in her arms without a problem. It was at that moment you noticed that things seemed different; you were in your bedroom, only it looked different than you remembered it.

Where your desk had been was now what looked to be a changing table; in fact none of your things seemed to be in the room at all. The room seemed rather barren; you saw some toys and stuffed animals lying around on the floor. Looking around some more, you saw that the formerly white walls were now a light shade of pink.

However all of that paled in the comparison to what you saw next...a crib where your bed had been. Looking up at mom, you tried to speak but were surprised when all the came out was what sounded like baby talk. Hearing that, you started to worry that something was wrong. "What's going on here!?"

"Don't try to talk, Eric; something's happened after you went through the portal." Looking down at you, Mom said, "You've been turned into a newborn baby girl."

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

*Noteb*
2. Your Choice

*Noteb*
3. Your Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715564-Parallel-world/cid/1465173-A-New-Problem