*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713882-Spyro-and-Cynders-New-AdventuresWGetc/cid/2241208-Searching-for-Blaze
by Drakin
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713882
Set after 'Dawn of the Dragon', Spyro and Cynder have new expansion based adventures.
This choice: Meanwhile, at the swamp's temple a search party was being gathered.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Searching for Blaze.

    by: Unknown
Meanwhile, back at the swamp's temple the ones joyful party had turned into a bustle of distressed dragons. They were searching high and low, looking in each room, at the shores of the river, and in the jungles of the surrounding area, but they could find no sign of Blaze. He had simply disappeared into thin air.

"If I get my paws on him-" Infernous began to say with a irritated growl, but Spyro stopped him.

"You best hope that no rough ape caught him," he said, "There are still some lurking in these swamps."

"O, what are we going to do?" cried Cleo, fearing for her son, "He could be anywhere. This area is huge!"

"Don't you worry," said Cynder, trying her best to calm down the upset dragoness, "We will find him, I promise."

"Infernous," said Spyro, "Do you know of anyplace that your son could have gone off to? He seem like one of those adventure types. Perhaps he went off exploring or treasure hunting."

"Now that you mention it," said Infernous, rubbing his chin, "He had been digging up old books about a legend of a mystical lake in the swamp somewhere. I told him many times that it was nothing but a myth, but he wouldn't listen. Stubborn he is, something he, unfortunately, owned from me."

"Stubbornness his something that runs in the family, I would agree," Spyro said, "But I think that Blaze could have been on to something. There are many legends about this lake around here, and, If I'm not mistaking, there is a large cave in the mountains somewhere. He could have searched for it there."

"Then we should make haste before anything bad happens to him," said Infernous, "Cleo, stay here and continue the search around the temple. I'll go to the mountains and look around there."

"I will accompany you," said Spyro.

"Are you sure?" asked his son, looking at him with concern.

"Of course I'm sure!" Spyro said, "I maybe old, but the strength in me have not failed just yet."

And with that said, Spyro and Infernous took to the skies, leaving the temple behind, heading towards the mountains.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Something happens along the way.

2. They find the cave, but was greeted by a startling sight.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Drakin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713882-Spyro-and-Cynders-New-AdventuresWGetc/cid/2241208-Searching-for-Blaze