*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals/cid/3136602-Runaway-Rat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1711485
A sexy scientist creates a portable portal technology.
This choice: The rat made a run for it through the PPDs.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Runaway Rat

    by: TrophyGatherer
The rat decided to make a run for it, so the body ran through the portal around the base of Mara's head & reappeared whole on her body. It started to scurry around which made Mara quite uncomfortable.

"GET THIS THING OFF ME!" She screamed as she unable to see from her angle and could only feel it running around her body. Helena tried her best to grab the rat, not only to save her friend, but also because their lab rat budget was limited after some of the more activist students "liberated" most of them before getting caught by security. It didn't help matters that the rat would sometimes run between the PPDs.

Helena was soon able to catch the rat and place it back in it's cage. However, right then, the PPDs linked up with their new connections. Helena turned back to Mara and saw her...

You have the following choices:

1. Head become dormant

*Noteb*
2. Body collapse on the floor

3. Head & Body moving perfectly fine

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrophyGatherer (UN: trophygatherer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Powersaw has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711485-Portable-portals/cid/3136602-Runaway-Rat