*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/2797235-The-Pond-is-Actually-a-Lake-of-Rings-And-all-o
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1710393
Amy Rose goes through transformations!
This choice: The Pond is Actually a Lake of Rings! And all of that power begins to change Amy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The Pond is Actually a Lake of Rings! And all o...

    by: Gigajules
As she fell i , she felt a familer Ding! as she absorbed a ring. Thats when she realized, she'd fallen directly into a lake of rings! More and more of the magic circles released their power into her, the slightest touch being enough to absorb them. It seems this lake had been unused for some time, and the thousands of rings sitting unused were now being absorbed into this one girl.

Amy had gathered rings before, but never so many at once! She could feel all of the pent up energy coursing through her, like static that tingled in the most enjoyable way. And with each ring, Amy could feel herself changing. Her dress growing tighter and tighter, her now erect nipples rubbing against the fabric and her breasts grew. It felt incredible, so much so that for a moment Amy had forgotten that she needed to breathe.

She relunctantly swam to the surface...

You have the following choices:

1. But the changes continued

*Noteb*
2. And the changes stopped

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gigajules (UN: gigajules at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DocTempo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/2797235-The-Pond-is-Actually-a-Lake-of-Rings-And-all-o