*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A "false" emerald
  2. Boobs
  3. Expansion
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/985570-A-false-emerald
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1710393
Amy Rose goes through transformations!
This choice: A "false" emerald  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A "false" emerald

    by: Unknown
As Amy was looking through a lost temple of the chaos emeralds, without anyone knowing about it, she had happened to enter what appeared to be a different chamber. "Wait a minute, what is up with this emerald here?" Amy said to herself, "I gotta check this baby out." Upon approaching the emerald, she picked it up from its pedestal but found that there weren't any traps sprung, and she shrugged before leaving the temple... but not before feeling a tingling sensation on her breasts and jumping up in surprise. "Wh-who grabbed me?" She said with a mix of fright and anger, then looking about before letting out a sigh that no one was there, "Probably just my imagination... I guess. Man, what is up with this room anyway?"

Little did Amy know, that it was the emerald that would be doing it to her breasts... though the question was, what side effect will her newly-expanded boobs have? Once Amy was outside the temple, into the wide-open entrance of the lost temple, she was just about to move on home, with the phony emerald in tow; the emerald would make Amy at least a few years older before the emerald would start making her mounds grow.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DocTempo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/985570-A-false-emerald