*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/985640-Hot-Air-Bosom-slowly-filled-with-helium
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1710393
Amy Rose goes through transformations!
This choice: Hot Air Bosom (slowly filled with helium)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Hot Air Bosom (slowly filled with helium)

    by: Unknown
The emerald began making Amy age up, making her taller until she was eighteen, with Amy smiling as she was rubbing her new body. "Oooh, that feels nice... but..." Amy said, "...what's that sound?" Within seconds of assuming her new age, she felt hissing coming from inside her breasts as they were filling up from the inside inch by inch. "Oooh, even better. I can't wait to see the look on his face." Amy thought to herself as she hugged her growing bosom as they reached the size of basketballs... and still growing. Amy blushed a little as her breasts kept on growing and growing, with her feet just about ready to get lifted off the ground. Amy wondered when to tell her breasts to stop growing or not, as she wouldn't mind floating on out of the lost temple area.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Liftoff

2. Remain on the ground

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
DocTempo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710393-Amy-Rose-Changing-Story/cid/985640-Hot-Air-Bosom-slowly-filled-with-helium